Monday, October 31, 2011

reduce, Reuse, RECYCLE!




No, i'm not going to spend the whole time blogging about bottles, even though I am currently collecting beautiful bottles and have no space to put them. The photo is a familiar picture at your house right, not at the office. I walked into the kitchen at work this morning to find one of the managers drinking out of the Grolsch beer bottle; so rather concerned I asked him what it wrong and he responds nothing why, so i respond you are drinking beer for breakfast. He laughs and then it clicks, there is water in that rather masculine glass bottle. He says his favourite past time is to invite young ones from his church and walk around drinking water from that bottle. The reactions he gets are worth the social experinment. I think it is an ingenious idea. So much so that I think I am going to have a small party just so that I can invite people to drink Grolsch beer and recycle the bottles into water bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment