Friday, November 11, 2011

Passive Amplifier, iPhone



Italian designers Isabella Lovero and Enrico Bosa of en&is design studio have designed a Passive Amplifier for iphones, that can be used to listen to music and for conference calls. The amplifier is made of ceramic and the form, reminiscent of rhino horns, is ideal to amplify and optimize the best sound output. The base of the amplifier, is a thin wooden frame that allows the object to appear as if it is suspended or floating off the table, this optimizes the emission of sound.

It is Compatible with iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch with case. And now we wait for it to arrive in South Africa. According to the Apple store in SA (the big one in JHB), they have not even been shown this new product yet.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I actually enjoyed your blog as well. I enjoy the format. I unfortuantely am not on twitter, but I am now following you on gmail.

    ReplyDelete