Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cheers! Panesar Simone

Since we are nearing party season, aka December I decided that I would start a series of posts called Cheers! I'll be prodividing you with local and international designed and manufactured party dress, with unfortunately no prices. I will however provide a link with the stockists of the said labels.





Panesar Simone, Cape Town based fashion designers. They are definately not conventional but I enjoy their colour blocking and those tights. I want them. I enjoy their look book so much from their lastest collections that I had to stop myself posting every single look on this page so go have a look. Their use of fabrics, interesting prints and...stopping, talking. They also proudly support local manufacturing, what more can I say. The clothes remind me of 'Florence and the Machine'

It is Party dresses for the South African Summer, light and sheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment