Friday, April 6, 2012

Gotye: Somebody That I used to Know

A friend of mine called us concept junkies. It is the perfect way to describe my melancholic friend and I concept junkies. We are more intrigued by concepts than reality sometimes. Enjoy Easter holidays. I will be at home, the middle of nowhere, that I love still because there is no pressure for me to be seen because I do not tell people that I am home.

As for this music video, when they start erasing her from the picture, I got goosebumps. I do not get goosebumps unless, if I am cold.

Below is the cover version that I enjoyed just as much as the original. I normally play them back to back on my playlist because it just shows that you do not need a lot of anything to create sometimes. You just need to use your 'medulla oblongata' as my mother is fond of saying.



No comments:

Post a Comment