Monday, April 2, 2012

Im not a purist but....

I am not a purist. I love colour. I love colour so much that I see people in colour and being called colourless by me is not a complement. But this house, got me because of the little images,....everywhere, and the little pictures that fool you into thinking you are looking at a picture of a reflection in water, or the X-ray shower door. And yes I am cheating on my natural architecture series, but I could not contain my excitement.

Too clean for me


Is there anything more beautiful than this basin. contours!

I see little people and little animals
The horizon

The waters edge


The X-ray shower door

Alright I will be honest the house did not impress me much, but its the little touches that made me like it. Ill stop saying little now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment